- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Made with premium quality ceramic, the Salamander Planter is a unique planter that is modern and practical. Do you want to create a pop of personality in your indoor or outdoor space? The Salamander Planter will help you do just that!
Size A - 63 LBS
Size B - 30 LBS
Size C - 14 LBS
Size A - 20"D x 20"W x 16"H
Size B - 16"D x 16"W x 13"H
Size C - 12"D x 12"W x 9"H
- Comes with a drainage hole.
- High fired in a wood-burning kiln.
- Handmade premium glazed ceramic.
- Tested for durability, quality, and consistency.
- Each product is handmade, resulting in unique details.
- For indoor or outdoor use.
- Pot feet can be used to raise the planter.
- Place a Colorful Square Plant Saucer or Round Ceramic Plant Saucer under the planter to avoid damage to flooring indoors.
- To extend durability in freezing climates, place 2 to 3 inches of lava rock at the base of the planter with an empty plastic jug.
A note about handmade pottery:
All our products are one-of-a-kind and handmade, meaning no two pieces are exactly alike. We've selected an image that best represents each product type for our website inventory. When you purchase this item, our team will hand-select your unique item from our inventory. There may be slight variations in color, finish, glaze, size, etc. If you have a specific request or want a photo of what we've pulled before shipment, our team will happily ensure your order exceeds expectations.
We happily accept in-person returns for unused ceramics up to 30 days after purchase. Additionally, we accept return shipments within 30 days of purchase. Unfortunately, due to the weight and delicacy of our products, return shipping is the customer's responsibility. If the product returns damaged, we cannot issue a refund. If your order is lost or damaged in transit, we will issue a 100% refund or replacement.
- Nationwide Shipping Available