Try a Chinese Ceramic Pot for Your Favorite Plants
Everyone knows Ten Thousand Pots has loads of Vietnamese pots to choose from. But did you know we also have Chinese pot options? So instead of thick, glossy pots, try a slim, refined Chinese pot for plants. Chinese pottery is the perfect complement to your existing Vietnamese pottery.
Chinese pottery has many benefits, which include:
- Bright colors – Our pots from China are more likely to have bright colors. The process is different from Vietnam pottery making, so brighter colors show up better.
- Lightweight – The material used to make a Chinese clay pot is a lot thinner than Vietnamese clay. However, it is still sturdy. Lightweight pots are better for indoors, where you have to move them outside to water frequently.
- Durable – The glazed finish of Chinese pottery makes them super hardy. They also resist scratches, so indoor accidents won’t ruin their shine!
- Breathable – Chinese pot planter material is a lighter clay, similar to terra cotta. Because of this, it is much more breathable and dries out faster. Terra cotta is best for inside, where the sun doesn’t dry your plants. Drying out faster will prevent root rot.
Our Best Chinese Pottery
At Ten Thousand Pots, we regularly receive inventory containers from China and Vietnam. So, we always have new Chinese pots to choose from in stock. Here are some of our best pots from China:
- Round belly pot – For a curvy planter, choose our round belly pot. The gold tiger skin color is one of our most stylish options.
- Square rim planter – Our square rim planter gives any space a fancier look. Their broad top draws attention to any plant.
- Contemporary tall wedge – Our contemporary wedge is the best planter for the modern home. Have your favorite plant greet you at eye level when approaching your front door.
- Sphere pot – For garden decor and garden sphere lovers, our sphere pot is perfect. Put your sphere pot in the middle of your garden for an exciting look.
- Round tapered cylinder – For a super tall pot, our round tapered cylinder is quintessential. Plant a round-trimmed bush in this pot for a whimsical shape.
Where to buy Chinese pottery
Authentic Chinese pottery can be hard to find. Luckily, Ten Thousand Pots has pots from China, Vietnam, and even Mexico. At Ten Thousand Pots, we have the largest selection of ceramic planters, saucers, and yard art in Texas. Come see all of the different colors and sizes we offer! We provide free consultations from our team every day to help you decide what pot and saucer combination is best. You can reach us at (512) 584-8889 or learn more about the services we provide. Learn more about what we do here.