Square Plant Pots
Square Pots Plants Will Love
Square pots for plants have become more popular in recent years, likely due to their modern look. Their square shape lets them fit right along a wall or corner, making them blend in seamlessly. Moreover, according to “Successful Container Gardens” by a writer at the University of Illinois, square is the most stable pot shape. You want a pot that is not easily knocked over for your living and walking areas. You can use many types of square plant pots to effectively design your home.
Some ways you can utilize square pots include:
- Lining walkways – Square (or rectangular) pots work best for lining sidewalks and paths. They almost act as a fence if you use enough.
- Filling wall space – A large square pot is ideal for brightening up an empty wall with no furniture. Due to it fitting seamlessly along your wall, it will look less out of place than a round pot.
- Filling corners – Square pots easily fit in corners and blend in with your decor. Try putting a climbing plant in a corner in a square pot. Watch how it makes the entire room look full.
Square Ceramic Pots
At Ten Thousand Pots, we have loads of square plant pots to choose from. So whether you want a smooth or textured square pot, we have it.
- Small square flower pots – Our square flower pots are an excellent square option without being bulky. They are essential for tabletops.
- Dimple square planter – Dimple pots are an excellent choice for a visually appealing pot. The dimples give them a lovely textured effect.
- Modern square pot – The modern square pot is a compact option. The walls are thinner (but still durable), so they are easier to fit right where you want them to. They come in unique colors like chocolate and cream on sky blue.
- Tall ripple square planter – The tall ripple planter is the perfect candidate for a water feature. Water running down the ripples looks spectacular.
Tip: use a solid-colored pot for heavily decorated areas of your house. Use a textured pot for an empty or dull area where it can truly pop.
Square Pots Vs Round Pots
Are square or round pots better? Most pots are round. Round pots are ideal for centerpieces on tables or each side of a doorway or stairs. They are great for areas that will be undisturbed, such as a windowsill or a desk. They are usually fine on the ground indoors; just make sure there is plenty of room for walking around them.
On the other hand, square or rectangular pots fit parallel to walls and almost merge with the room. They are better for areas where they could be knocked over. Each round and square are equal; you should utilize both to get the most out of your home. Try a mix of both and play with ideas.
Leave a comment