Why Choose Pottery as a Gift?
Vietnamese Pottery is a perfect gift for friends and family who love plants, decor, home improvement, and more. The shine of their new garden decor will remind them of you year-round. Additionally, the durability of Vietnamese pots will ensure your gift will last for years. Our holiday gift guide will lead you to the best present this holiday season.
Gift Guide – What Should you get your Plant-Loving Friends?
Sometimes it’s tough to find the right gift for your loved ones. For someone who likes decor, it can be even more challenging. But don’t fret! We have put together a list of some of our most popular products, so you don’t have to work too hard:
- Wavy Rim Low Bowl – The wavy bowl is a classic planter for succulent arrangements. Its small, round shape makes it ideal for tabletops.
- Strawberry Vase Planter – The strawberry vase is excellent for growing strawberries, orchids, or anything that likes lots of drainage. Succulent lovers will enjoy planting succulents in each cup.
- Angkor Cana Pot – Our Angkor Cana Pot has a pronounced rim. The rustic angkor tops of this pot are sure to wow your gift receiver.
- Harvest Planter – The harvest planter is an excellent way to go for simple and rustic decor lovers. Its porous walls allow for proper drainage.
- Athena Wide Oval Planter – The Athena planter is essential for herbs and flowers. Its oval shape makes it suitable for multiple plants.
- Tapered Square Planter with Saucer – The tapered square planter is a top seller. Its compact style makes it especially suitable for both indoor and outdoor.
If you don’t see a pot you like on this list, visit our online shop. You’re sure to find something you love. Alternatively, you can get a gift card and let the gift receiver choose.