At Ten Thousand Pots, We Package Your Ceramics With Great Care and Confidence.
It is hard to imagine something more frustrating than finding the perfect piece of pottery for delivery, only to have it break in transit. Moreover, when ordering pottery you want transparency and peace of mind. In fact, according to Parcel Pending, 74% of customers say reliable delivery is the most important aspect of ordering online. At Ten Thousand Pots, we go the extra mile to ensure our pottery for delivery arrives in one piece.
Previously, our outdoor pottery from Vietnam was shipped using bio peanuts and bubble wrap. Currently, we use a state-of-the-art foam machine for transporting pottery. Our protective foam forms to the shape of our pottery. In addition, we have invested in strapping machines and training for our packing team. As a result, over 99% of our deliveries arrive unchipped and in pristine condition. In addition, we routinely drop test our packages for quality assurance. All this to make sure your pottery for delivery is safe from even the most rowdy of delivery personnel.
How Are Your Ceramics Packaged at Our Store?
All orders are packaged as a Less Than Truckload (LTL) order or via UPS. LTL orders are handmade on custom pallets or crates while smaller orders, usually up to 100 lbs., fit into a shipping box. Some of the steps we take to safeguard your order include:
- We choose the best looking piece of pottery from our yard. Our team inspects each piece for cracks or blemishes.
- Our packer chooses from a variety of durable double corrugated boxes with plenty of breathing room.
- Afterward, we carefully place fresh foam sheets, forming around your piece. We run another QA to make sure there are no gaps.
- Finally our warehouse team outfits the package with durable nylon straps.
If your order is too large for one of our boxes, it will be packaged in a crate. Our crates are made from fresh plywood and fortified for long distance shipping. Filling crates with foam takes extra time, but the end result is a beautiful, clean shipment.
Sometimes our orders are too large for a crate. In this case, your pottery delivery will be shipped on a strong pallet. First, we construct a barrier around your pottery, using plywood and heavy-duty straps. Secondly, our team fills in the negative space around your ceramics with fresh foam. Finally the whole pallet is triple wrapped in protective plastic. Fragile stickers are placed all over the shipment for extra insurance.
What Do You Get When Ordering Pottery for Delivery From Ten Thousand Pots?
Not only will you get beautiful outdoor pottery from Vietnam, but also unparalleled customer service. You will find comfort in knowing that our team of pottery professionals are here for you. Whether you are looking for a cobalt blue ceramic planter or authentic talavera pot we are here to assist you. Some of the benefits of choosing us for your pottery delivery are:
- Honest & Transparent Customer Service – Our support team is ready to answer any questions or concerns you may have about transporting pottery. We always do our best to help you find the right pot for your needs. We go the extra mile for your pottery delivery.
- 100% Insured Pottery Delivery – All of our pottery is insured in case of damages sustained during shipping. We prepare our pottery for delivery using some of the best packaging methods to date. Therefore, if something breaks we are happy to replace or refund if needed.
- Reassurance – Just knowing that your pottery will be delivered safe and sound takes the worry out of the process. You will receive a neatly packaged pot without excessive packing materials to clean up.
Want an Easy and Secure Way to Order Pottery for Delivery?
Have you found the perfect piece online, only to have it break in transit to your door? It can be frustrating wasting your time and starting your decor search over from scratch. At Ten Thousand Pots we provide reliable and stable delivery. Furthermore, we make finding the right piece of pottery for your home or garden extremely convenient. Our online store is constantly updated with new stock ready for your perusal. Our mission is to help you find the best pieces of pottery at a competitive price. Give our support team a call at (512) 584-8889 for more information.