Does your next project require a large amount of ceramics? We can help. At Ten Thousand Pots, we have produced and exported premium pottery for years, direct from our factories to your door. No matter what industry you are in, we serve your market.
Nationwide & International Shipping Options Available for Landscapers, Garden Centers, and Businesses
Why Order From Ten Thousand Pots?
We believe in providing garden centers and redistributors premium pottery at the lowest rate in the industry while maintaining the widest selection of ceramics possible. Some other services we offer:
- Wholesale Prices: Most wholesale companies have a few middlemen. We ship directly from our factory to our warehouse in Austin, bringing you savings you can pass on to your customers.
- No Minimum Order Amount: There is no minimum order amount for wholesale orders through Ten Thousand Pots. We just require proof of your market.
- Professional Customer Support: Our team has over two decades of combined experience helping customers through the logistics of wholesale pottery orders.
To order wholesale pottery, we have a couple of requirements:
- Shipping: We use freight shipping for all our wholesale orders outside the state. Alternatively, if you live within the state of Texas, we have local delivery and pickup options available. If you require a cargo container of wholesale pottery, please contact our business partners at TT Pottery. They offer wholesale shipping options across the globe.
- Proof of Market: To order at our wholesale prices, we will need proof that you operate or work for our served markets. For example, if you work for a garden center, nursery, or wholesale distributor, we may ask you to sign a Texas Sales and Use Tax Resale Certificate. If you are a tax-exempt entity, like a church, we may ask you to sign a Texas Sales and Use Tax Exemption Certification.
Ordering wholesale pottery does not have to be time-consuming or confusing. At Ten Thousand Pots, we make the process of purchasing premium ceramics easy. Our prices are competitive, our products last for decades and we cater to almost any market. To find out how we can help reduce your business costs, contact us online or call our knowledgeable and friendly staff at (512)300-6568.