Ceramics Are An Excellent And Inexpensive Mother’s Day Gift Idea.
Is finding a good gift for Mother’s Day causing you trouble? You can go for the typical candle or self-care kits that will be gone in a few weeks. Why go all out on a short lived gift when you can get your mother a functional piece of artwork that will last years?
Ceramics and pottery are some of the oldest forms of artwork. Like bonfires and storytelling, they speak to the innate human soul. Most everyone can appreciate the beautiful glaze and the fine craftsmanship of pottery. Gifts of aesthetically pleasing works of art are sure to be well received. In fact, according to an article published by Frontiers In Psychology, readily appreciated artwork is proven to uplift spirits and brighten one’s mood.
Moreover, ceramics are a functional gift that lasts years. An empty pot is still full of potential. So even if mom isn’t a gardener or horticulturist, she will surely appreciate a beautiful piece of art.
What Kinds Of Pots Are Best For Mother’s Day Gifts?
You’ll want to ensure that the pottery you are gifting will last a lifetime. Vietnamese pottery is highly revered in the ceramics industry. Rich clay is used in the process, making for a sturdy final product. Pots from Vietnam are handmade, making for a unique and personal gift. In the same way, there is a multitude of styles to choose from. Below is a list of popular and unique styles of Vietnamese pots for every household:
- Bullet Planter: This indoor/outdoor garden planter can add a finishing touch or be the main piece in your mom’s garden. Our bullet planter has a sleek, minimalist look that’s easy to pair with and will compliment your space.
- Modern Milan: Perfect for any plant or setting. Features a modern square silhouette with a rounded edge ideal for displaying large ferns, small trees, or beautiful flowers.
- High Cana Pot: Comes in glazed and rustic styles. Features a classic, tall silhouette that is perfect for displaying beautiful floral arrangements.
- Ceramic Crescent Planter: Nothing has as unique a shape as our crescent planters. Give your mother a gift that will wow her.
- Elegant Ceramic Urn: A classic pot in Roman and Greek landscaping. This goblet-shaped pot is perfect for a classic look with an elegant flair.
- Small Ornate Bird Bath: An excellent gift for moms who enjoy bird-watching. Our ceramic bird baths retain a low-profile look with a vibrant accent.
- Tall Square Planter: Our tall square planter is the perfect Mother’s Day gift. Available in many sizes to comfortably fit anywhere in the home. Tall square planters can accommodate nearly any type of plant.
Where Do You Find Great And Reasonably Priced Pots For Mother’s Day?
Pottery is one of the best gifts for your mom, but it shouldn’t break the bank. Luckily pots come in all shapes and sizes. So finding the best things to give mom for Mother’s day will be easy. Additionally, shopping for pottery online is more convenient and safe!